Laurie: someone who had a C3-C4 incomplete spinal cord injury in 1994...now walks at work and at home with her walker...
Every day, Ontario’s 7,000 registered physiotherapists help thousands of Ontarians grow more mobile, more independent and more confident. In a word, our clients and patients become stronger.
This website was created for you to discover more about physiotherapy and how it can help you and your family and friends.
- Check out our television ad broadcast on CTV and CBC from October 22 to November 11, 2012.
- Read physiotherapy success stories from physiotherapists and students alike.
- Learn more about Ontario’s physiotherapists, what they do to make you stronger, their rigorous university education and clinical training.
- Use our Find-a-Physiotherapist search engine to connect with a registered physiotherapist in your neighbourhood.
- Check out the radio and print advertisements from our 2010 and 2011 campaign.
- Share these important messages with your friends and family members using Facebook and Twitter.
Broadcast on CTV and CBC from October 22 to November 11, 2012.
OPA Main Page